Monday, June 25, 2012

So today was the day....We found out if we're having a boy or a girl!  I've always loved the idea of gender reveal parties, and I really wanted Sam to do it with me.  Sam had to know though, so we reached a compromise.  We went to the ultra sound and Sam found out but I was still in the dark!  It was so hard not to find out there!  Then he went and bought an outfit for boy or girl, and wrapped it up for me.  I made pink and blue cupcakes and invited some friends over to be there for our big reveal. 


So I have to say that I was 99% convinced I was having a boy!  Sam wasn't sure but recently he started leaning towards the idea that we were having a little girl.




We have one very active baby.  Our baby would not stop moving around and pulling different moves it was too funny.  However, our baby is also very modest, and didn't want to show us their privates.  Finally we got one glimpse and we know for sure that we are definitely having a baby...


Yep...it's a girl and we couldn't be more excited!!!  We're so excited to meet this little girl.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! another girlfriend for Kannon! ;) SOOO excited for you guys! I've been waiting so impatiently for this reveal...you finally get to make all the cute lil girl stuff you've been waiting for Mare-bear! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete