Sunday, April 26, 2015

Moving across the country...again!

It seems as if we were just packing up and drivign from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania.  I can't believe our time in Pennsylvania is over.  We some great memories and friends.  we loved our experience there but were really excited to move to the West again. I was a little sad for Brylee as Pennsylvania is really the only home she remembers.  As the move got closer someone mentioned to me that you could get cheap tickets to Vegas from Spirit airlines.  When I saw that tickets were only $90 Brylee and I decided to fly.  Sam made the cross country trip solo.  He could make the trip a lot faster by himself and we could pack more in the car.  Sam made it to St. George on Monday.  He unloaded the car then headed to Vegas to pick us up.  Unfortunately, neither of us realized Vegas was Pacific time, so he had to wait around an hour for us.  We were sure glad to finally see him!
Our last picture in Pennsylvania. Marie and Sarah took us out for a yummy breakfast before Sam started his long journey!

We love St. George, especially the weather.  Pennsylvania had a long cold winter.  It was finally starting to warm up as we left.  Brylee enjoys the pool. Everyday its "Let's go simming Mama!" She could stay in there forever! She loves just playing outside all day.  She discovered some ants on our sidewalk. These entertained her for quite some time.  She was loving the ants until they ventured into our condo.  We went on an ant hunting spree together.  She would find them and point them out, and I would spray them with vinegar. I was amazed at her spotting skills, she found every single ant in the house.  Unfortunately this incident ruined her relationship with ants.  Now when ever she sees them she stomps on them or buries them in the sand. 

Our first weekend here Sam's parents brought some of our stuff from Salt Lake down.  They also when to Zion's national park with us.  We did a fun hike with Brylee.
Brylee spotted a caterpillar on our hike, and made us turn back for him.  Unfortunately she thought he wanted to go swimming so she dropped him in a stream.  Daddy tried doing CPR but he didn't make it.


I can't believe I am already 30 Weeks.  I feel like this pregnancy has flown by.  Brylee Loves her little brother.  The gives my belly kisses every day, and loves to share her blankies.  I'm not allowed to touch them they are just for my belly.  One of Brylee's favorite bedtime stalling tactics is to say I wanna snuggle.  She knows this always works on us.  Well last night she said I wanna snuggle baby, and she just snuggled by belly for a bit.  I can't wait for her to see her baby brother they will be best friends.  We were helping her say a prayer the other night and on her own she said bless Brylee, bless mommy, bless daddy, bless baby brother. She always makes sure he is included.  She is too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment