Sunday, March 16, 2014

Miss Brylee Skeie

I just can't get enough of this sweet little girl!  She turned 16 months yesterday so I figured I would post a few more pictures and videos of her!
Here she is pretending to ride her stuffed animal horse, Rusty!

We went on a picnic with some friends the other day.  Brylee was holding my hand and reached out for their little boy's hand! It was pretty cute.


It's really hard to get a video of her talking.  As soon as she sees the camera she just wants to play with it.  The funny thing is she likes to watch the videos, when she hears me ask her to say words in the video she will answer in real time.

Well we finally got a few good videos:

We have been working on animal sounds.  Now she says Neigh, baaa, and ruff.

I love her kisses!

We finally got her to say a couple more words on camera!




 We always sing a song to Brylee before she goes to bed.  One of my favorites to sing is "You are my Sunshine." She truly is our little ray of sunshine.  She is such a happy girl, she always makes us laugh.  Bry is a busy little girl who always keeps us on our toes! One of her favorite things to do is read books.  She comes up to us says and signs "book," then will lead us into her room. she'll pick out a book and sit on our laps, we love it!

1 comment:

  1. Sure love watching this little AdoRableness Cutie Pie Brylee Skeie! Love the videos! Thanks for posting! Love you so!

    ReplyDelete