Saturday, October 13, 2012

My family (Susie) keeps asking for belly shot updates, and I have been very reluctant.  Today I caved and decided to put up a few.  My belly is getting gigantic!  I have just one month left until our little bean arrives!  And judging by the way she has been moving around in my tummy I get the feeling she might be ready to meet us, I think she's feeling just a little bit cramped. Alright so here goes the belly shots

27 Weeks
32 Weeks
35 Weeks
 
On Monday we go in for our last ultrasound.  We're so excited to see how much our little girl has grown!  I've been busy washing all her clothes and blankets.  It's been so fun, for once I've actually enjoyed doing laundry.  We'll only be living in this apartment for two weeks after she'd born, so I haven't done much decorating.  Her pack and play is all set up and ready though.  I will admit it took me an embarrassing long time to set up. Finally I read the directions and it was a piece of cake!  Last Saturday I got together with some of the ladies who live in my complex and we decorated one-sies.  This is probably my new favorite hobby.  We have no plain one-sies left for baby girl because I keep decorating them.

We really are loving it here in Oklahoma.  Every time I check what the weather is in Rexburg, I'm so thankful I won't be living there this fall/winter.  Sam changes his shift this week.  He will no longer be working nights. YAY!  I took this picture of him on his very first shift but I never posted it, so I guess I can do so now.  He just looks so handsome in his uniform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment